I am delighted to announce latest release of my long hours of labour, Claudia, capturing a story of a girl who is neither living nor dead.
In a tranquil manor of the 15th century,
There lay a fair white skinned girl with enchanting golden eyes and golden locks, named Claudia.
She comes with a new slender type body with a small bust, replacing our previous androgynous type body.
Early on during my yard sale yesterday Claudia (by Hypermaniac) arrived! I barely had the energy to open the box after the sale, but did. Claudia is stunning! This is the first time I’ve opted for a Hypermaniac faceup and I’m so glad I did. Gorgeous, and highly detailed. Saddest face in the world. We’re gearing up for a bunch more events this month, but am trying to find time to loll around with my dollies.
It has been a four years since Hyperdolly has had any releases. I understand she was busy making babies instead. I’ve been lucky enough to pick up a few over the years since she’s been offering them on an english version website.
- 2004 Ksy (Ondine Alice) – scored head and body separately on 2nd hand market
- 2005 So-som (Dropsy) – ordered originally on official site, but she couldn’t fulfill the order. Someone took pity on me and sold me one 2nd hand
- 2006 Muse (Dainty Fidget) – Finally! was able to order and receive direct from Hyperdolly
- 2011 HaHanBi (On Flickr) – After a long dolly dry spell (we bought a house) I welcomed home HaHanBi
- 2015 Claudia – Gorgeous! Claudia is similar size to HaHanBi, but with a more girlish body vs the previous child body.
Beautiful sculpts and expressive faces over all. Hypermaniac is probably my favorite doll artist.
Who do I still pine for? Sleeping Kakiva. Oh my breaking heart.